Permit Application for Foreign Legal Affairs Attorneys
Application for Foreign Legal Affairs Attorney's Practice Permit
| Application Item
|| Application for Foreign Legal Affairs Attorney's Practice Permit |
- The Application Form should be in duplicate, and please include four 2-inch bust shot photos: 2 to be affixed to the application forms, and 2 to be submitted along with the application forms for use on the license and its stub.
- In the Name field of the application, in addition to the original language of the applicant's name, please be sure to indicate the Chinese translation as intended to be used in the practice.
- Please be sure to write down the applicant's office and contact information on the blank area of the application form, so that the applicant may be reached for corrective action in the event of incomplete documentation.
- In the field provided for the name and address of the law firm on the application, please fill in the name and the address of the firm as it is intended to be used for practice in the Republic of China.
- Before filling out the application form, please visit the Ministry of Justice's website of Laws and Regulations Database of the Republic of China and carefully read the relevant regulations concerning the Attorney Regulation Act and the Enforcement Rules of the Attorney Regulation Act.
- After the Ministry of Justice has reviewed and decided to approve or reject the application, the original documentation submitted by the applicant will be archived and shall not be returned. Please keep a copy of the documents for membership application to a bar association, after obtaining the approval.
- If you have any other questions, please contact Mr. Huang, Section Clerk at the Department of Prosecutorial Affairs of the Ministry of Justice at Tel: (02)21910189 Ext. 2322